Why Karnataka colleges? Why Bangalore colleges?
For medical study Karnataka is very famous. The state is widely regarded as the Educational Capital of India. Karnataka has more than 60 plus medical college offering MBBS,MD,MS,DM,MCh courses. For Medical, Dental or any other professional courses, Karnataka is the first choice for everyone, Especially Bangalore city colleges. Bangalore is the capitol of Karnataka. Students from all over world coming to Bangalore for study various courses. Karnataka is one of the most educationally established states, with some of the best medical institutions in the country.
High demand for Medical colleges in Karnataka
Teaching quality, all the faculties are well qualified and experienced. There are no part time lectures in any of the medical colleges in Karnataka. Medical colleges have better infrastructure and beautiful college campus. All the colleges well maintained with gardens, as you know “Bangalore” known as “Garden city.” All the campus is 50 acres plus in the inside city as well! Well maintained and beautiful class rooms are available. All the medical colleges have their own multispecialty hospital with good patient flow. Karnataka people are ready to go for treatment in medical colleges, so students are getting good chance to study. Excellent weather conditions in Bangalore throughout year. Here college ragging strictly banned officially. Medical college management encouraging sports activity. There are many top ranked colleges available in Karnataka few of them are mentioned below.
Top Medical Colleges
1) Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
2) St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
3) SDM College of Medical Sciences, Dharwad
4) Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
5) JSS Medical College, Mysore
6) M.S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
7) Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
8) Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
9) Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
10) Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar